Planning a trip out of town can be complicated, but booking your pet’s stay at Bark University is easy! Bark University prides itself on making your pooch’s stay
as stress-free as possible.
Some things you can expect from a standard boarding package at Bark University are:
- Climate controlled and comfortable kennel area that resembles the one at home
- Daycare throughout the day included
- Regular potty breaks
- Personalized attention and care for your pet
- Medication administration at no additional charge
- Bedtime snacks upon request
- Multi-dog families can have their pets board in the same run, upon request
Let our highly trained staff care for your pup’s every need, and enjoy your time away knowing your dog is lounging pool-side at
Bark University. They're on vacation too!
**Premium Rates for dogs that require
special handling, runs, solos, etc.
CHECK IN: 8am to 11am OR 2pm to 5pm. Additional $25 fee for drop-off before 8am
or after 5pm.
DEPARTURE: After 2pm,
late pickup charge will be applied.
Deposits will be taken during peak boarding times (holidays & breaks). Deposits are non-refundable if the boarding stay is cancelled with
a 3 week notice during peak boarding times.
We also offer departure grooming services. This service can be pre-booked or booked during their stay before the
Tips to Reduce Stress during Boarding Stays
- Prepack their food: Meals should be packed into individual meal containers. This guarantees that there will
be enough food for their stay and avoid any miscommunication with feeding instructions. We also have a fridge, freezer, and microwave for any special dietary requests.
- Medications and Supplements: Medications and supplements should be packed seperatly from meals. During check
in, please let the office assistant know what the medication is, how much needs to be given, how often your pet needs it, and if there is any special instructions for it--should be stored in the
fridge, cannot be exposed to sunlight, wait 30 minutes before meals, etc.
- Medical Conditions and Allergies: Please let the office know on arrival if your dog has any chronic,
long-term health concerns or allergies--both environmental or food. Even if it has been a while since your has had an epsiode of their illness, it helps us look after your dog should an episode start
to appear. We do everything we can to avoid stray kibbles from being loose in the kennel, but there is always a chance.
- Treats and Toys: Due to safety concerns we do not provide your dog with dental chews, raw hide
treats, plush toys, and squeaker toys. The dental chews and raw hide treats can become a choking hazard if the dog hides the treat overnight. Plush toys and squeaker toys tend to be very
distruptive in the kennel area, tend to be destroyed quickly, and can become a choking hazard and/or lead to a bowel obstruction. We will provide to your dog sturdy, heavy-duty chew toys: bones,
antlers, kong toys, and Nylabones. We will also provide single serving treats--like biscuits, milkbones, freeze-dried meat treats, cookies, etc.--and stuffed kong treats upon request.
- Bedding, Blankets, and Favorite Items: Please leave any and all bedding, blankets, and items of
sentimental value at home. Even if your dog is well behaved in the kennel, there is always a chance these items will become lost, torn, or damaged to the point they cannot be returned. We have
plenty of bedding items in the kennel, so please let your dog tear up our stuff :) We don't mind.
- Bring Your Dog in the Morning or Afternoon: This will allow for more socialization and more time to play
before dinner and bedtime. This will help them get some energy burned off during the day and have time to get acquainted with their new friends.